Branding is more than your logo, color palette, and company name. Branding is about what solution you provide that works for your targeted customer(s) and whether or not your customer is satisfied, returns for repeat service, and refers your service to others.
It is about how you make your customer feel before, during and after their transaction with you, your company, and the service they receive.
Your brand is the message you want to portray about your business – what your mission is and what you want to come to mind when a customer hears, sees, or says anything pertaining to your company.
What should be your goals when creating and developing your brand? There are several objectives you want to meet to have a successful brand. Here’s what you need to remember:
- Your logo, color palette, website, business cards, and any other marketing materials should be consistent across the board.
- Develop a marketing plan that will give you high visibility within your target market
- Personalize your marketing
- Provide solutions to your customer’s problems
- Provide excellent service that is memorable and referable
- Be consistent in your message